1. Are you registered with the US Department of Transportation? Yes, this is required. Second Nature Limousine Service is a fully licensed livery service with the USDOT and carries a 5 Million dollar Policy that must be in place by all limousine companies that carry more then 16 passengers . You can search our company on the Local & Federal web site link were you will find all of our requirements are in complete compliance and we carry a 100% safety record . Here is link http://safer.fmcsa.dot.gov/keywordx.asp?searchstring=%2ASECOND+NATURE+LIMOUSINE%2A&SEARCHTYPE=
2. How many years have you been in service? Second Nature Limousines has been servicing the Northwest Indiana, Chicago , Southwest Michigan and the South Bend area since 2001.
3. How do I set up a corporate account? Applications or inquiries for corporate accounts should be sent to our Account Manager at email@example.com we can also be contacted directly at 1-800-688-4115.
1. How do I make a reservation? Anyone can make reservations by calling us at 219 313-6121 0r 1-800-688-4115. For all reservations, a major credit card is required at time of booking.
2. What is your cancellation policy? Deposits are non refundable . Any cancellations within 48 hours of reservation date will be billed for full charter amount. Corporate account holders may cancel up to 24 hours in advance.
3. What are other terms and conditions? A major credit card is required for a deposit at the time of booking to guarantee your reservation. All other charges are billed to the credit card on file only after the charter has been completed. Corporate account custom billing can be established through your Corporate Account Manager. Second Nature Limousine Service also reserves the right to substitute one vehicle for another providing it is the same or equal size/fare value. The client is responsible for any damage caused to the vehicle by any of the guests in the party.
4. Can I smoke in any of your cars or limousines?All of our vehicles are non-smoking vehicles. If you would like to smoke , we would gladly stop at your convenience so you may do so.
5. What do I do if I can’t find my car/chauffeur? Whether you are at a Chicago airport or we are serving you in our nationwide affiliate capacity, please call 219 -313-6121 or (1-800) 688-4115 if you are unable to locate your chauffeur. We will immediately remedy the missed connection and get you on your way quickly.
6. Why is my billing amount different than my quote? Your price quote is an estimation based on the times supplied to us. Second Nature Limousine bills you for actual time usage based in 15 minute increments after you’ve reached any minimum usage requirements. If you use over the estimated time, your bill will be more. Another factor that can change the billing amount is any contractually obligated charges described in the contract or extra amenities you’ve requested we provide.
8. Do your drivers have a special license or training? All Second Nature Limousine chauffeurs are over the age of 25, have a 100% clean Motor Vehicle Record, and have completed our extensive chauffeur training program and continuing education. We feel our chauffeurs are the most important part of our business, because they are servicing you, the client.
9. What is the availability of your staff? Our staff is available 9:30 am to 7:30 pm 6 days a week.